Most resume companies charge $500+ to create your resume for you. While we are happy to draft your resume or cover letter for you (for a lot less than $500), we also know there are a lot of people who would prefer to learn how to craft their own resume. That's why we specialize in resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile critiques.
Our critiques ask three questions:
Is your resume ATS-compliant?
- Does the formatting align with the limitations and requirements of the most common ATSs on the market?
- Does the resume contain the right keywords and are they located in the right places (placement matters!)?
- What is the overall first impression of the resume? Does it look professional? Does it stand out?
- Is the information in your resume presented efficiently? Will someone be able to skim it quickly (in approximately 5-10 seconds) and still get a lot of information out of it?
- Does your resume make you easy to pick out of the vast sea of applicants?
- Does your resume sound like a generic job description or is it unique to you?
- Do you showcase your "value-adds" or the ways you've added value to your roles, as well as the unique and meaningful skills you bring to the table?