LinkedIn Profile Critique
With our critiques, we focus on helping you write a better resume yourself. We'll provide clear, actionable feedback on how to improve your resume (usually about a page long). A LinkedIn profile critique focuses on the following:
- Is your profile complete?
- Is everything formatted properly and in an organized and easy to read way?
- Is there alignment between your resume and your profile? (Note that we will need a resume to compare against your profile. If you work with us on your resume, we will complete the LinkedIn review after the resume is finalized.)
- Are you using LinkedIn to its fullest extent?
- Could you benefit from any "add-on" features of LinkedIn, such as portfolios, featured media, etc.?
Note: This critique does not feature a "second look." What this means is that we will review your resume one time and provide feedback (and, of course, answer any questions you have about the feedback).
Average turnaround time: 3 business days*
*Turnaround times are estimates, which can vary based on how long it takes to receive all required documents, as well as current volume. If you are operating under a time constraint (such as a job posting closing soon), please let us know in the comments of your order or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with your order number so that we can try and accommodate you.