Over 80% of the American population says they'd like to write a book. But nowhere near this figure actually do it. That's because writing a book is not for everyone. It's extremely time consuming and requires a specific skill set. Adding a book to your list of qualifications, however, can boost your credibility, land you a high-level job, or open the door to speaking engagements. So if you decide you're ready to get all of the rewards, with none of the work, we are ready to help! Our process is simple:
- Once you've reached out, we'll discuss your book idea (no matter how general or specific it is).
- Once we have a good idea of what you're looking for, we'll submit a proposal. This will include a brief synopsis, intended length, notes on tone and voice, and cover ideas.
- At this point in the process, we require a 50% payment. After we receive it, we will provide you with a detailed outline for your book. We usually set up a conference call to collaborate on any additional ideas or changes you have at this point.
- Once you've approved the outline, we'll get to work. We'll send you a sample chapter at the beginning, to make sure you're pleased with the writing style, and make adjustments as needed.
- We'll deliver the final manuscript, before it has been copyedited, for your approval. We'll make any content changes requested at this point.
- Once you've approved the content, we'll send the book to our copyeditors, who will make sure it is completely error free.
- While the book is being copyedited, we will secure a cover design for you. We work with several cover designers with various specialties and price points.
- After you have approved the final product, we'll get it uploaded onto whatever digital platform you'd like, whether it's Kindle, iBooks, Nook, Kobo, or a simple PDF, as well as formatted and uploaded to your chosen print on demand platform.